Blogpost 11/7

Going into this week, I was very excited to begin the filming process. I'd figured out where each scene was to be filmed, the costumes my sisters were going to wear, their makeup, hair, and anything I needed to put together before we actually started shooting. And though I was absent a few days from school this week, the days where I was home, I started imagining what I wanted the film to look like. Because I couldn't begin filming until I got home, while I was at school I researched, through YouTube videos, color grading techniques and styles I'd like my film to include. Previously stated in my blogpost from last week, I wanted the 'angel realm' to have more of a bright color palette while the 'human realm' would look almost dystopian-like. 

    Inspiration -

I'll most likely use this video to help 
me color grade the 'human realm'



another video I might use when
color grading the 'angel realm'

    Work Log

Monday - Began color grading research

Tuesday - Continued with color grading research

Wednesday - Continued with color grading research

Thursday - Continued with color grading research

Friday - Began shooting short nature shots/ Went over script with my sisters

Saturday/Sunday - Began filming 

Comments