Montage Film Reflection

Resolution and aspect ratio are both constantly used in the film industry. Resolution is used to emphasize the detail of an image or video, and is usually around 1280 x 720. Film and photography use resolution profusely when working with images, so it's best the artist knows which resolution is best for their piece of work. Aspect ratio deals with how an image appears on screen (depending on how it was shot), dealing with the width and height of the film frame. The normal aspect ratio used nowadays is 16:9.

Personally, I believe our group worked pretty well with each other. Although there were some awkward moments between us in the beginning, we were still able to film together and have a fun time. I think our idea for our film was overall very charming and is easy to follow. One thing I think I would've liked to focus more on was the flow of our film. There were only a few awkward cuts between, but overall, I think it all worked out in the end. I really liked the group I worked with because I felt like we all shared a few good laughs and enjoyed watching each other look pretty dumb on camera (of course, we didn't mind). I feel as though our group did as best as we could (though we couldn't shoot a lot of days because of the flu outbreak), so if we were to do this project again, I think we'd be quite fine and have a equally successful outcome.


Comments