Blogpost 11/14

     This week was very similar to my last blogpost, for I continued to film after school, plus the practice of color grading on premiere pro. Because I wasn't able to film until I got home, throughout the day I would instead play around with some effects on premiere pro so I could get a better understanding of what I'd like my final film to include. This week I worked with the two videos included in last week's blogpost and began practicing with color grading. I downloaded two example pictures I knew would fit each of the mood settings I wanted to include in my film (moody for the human realm, vibrant and angelic for the angel realm) and followed the video tutorials to make each of the example pictures fit their specific mood. I do think that I may have used too much exposure when it came to the 'angelic mood' color grading image.

    Inspiration -

Angelic Color Grading

original image


color graded image


Moody Color Grading

original image


color graded image


Screenshots After the Process





Work Log -

Monday - Continued filming

Tuesday - Worked on Blogpost

Wednesday - Color Grading in Premiere Pro

Thursday - Worked on Blogpost/Color Grading

Friday - Continued filming/Color Grading

Saturday/Sunday - Continued filming

Comments