Production Blogpost 11/21


 Captures From My Film





    

    Process Evaluation - I believe that overall my film could be better, but at the end of the day, I'm working with what I have (costumes, makeup, scenery, etc.). I do love the color contrast between each clip, how the green stands out next to the white and vice versa. I also liked how the sun gave me and my crew (aka my sisters and me) the natural lighting that I could use when it comes to color grading the angel realm. A few things I'm not a huge fan of are that some of the shots didn't come out as smoothly or as clear as I'd wanted them to (and that's most likely because of the videos' processing), and also I found myself to be behind on filming a lot of the time, so I feel like I really need to work on my time management skills when it comes to film-making. I do hope the film overall comes out to be nice and the contrast between the 'angel' and the 'human' realm is very visually appealing to the eye.



Comments