Blogpost 12/5

     Because the film students were given two weeks to edit and finalize our films, I began editing as soon as I could. I made sure to use the techniques that I'd set for myself in my first blogpost (focus on color grading and showing clear differences between the 'angel realm' and the 'human realm') and the other techniques I'd learned throughout the year so far. This week, because we were editing, I decided to focus on making sure the sound quality of my film was audible. I knew this task would be slightly difficult because I'd chosen to film on my phone, but I wasn't going to let that stop me from trying my best to get rid of any background noise I can. So, in order to do this task, I had to watch a few short tutorials on how to 'denoise' the background noise in my shots. The videos I used are down below, and they were very helpful since I wasn't used to working with audio and hadn't been previously familiar with the tools used in premiere pro.


    Inspiration -







    Work Log -

    Monday - no school

    Tuesday - edited film (focused on color grading)

    Wednesday - edited film (focused on color grading)

    Thursday - edited film (focused on color grading)

    Friday - edited film (focused on audio)

Comments