Blogpost 4/24

    For this week's blogpost, I didn't have much of an idea of what I wanted to focus on this week. But luckily, I eventually came up with an idea that would be practical for me to complete and wouldn't take much time. I decided to work on a few of my drawings for my District Arts Festival display, but primarily the 1920s-style apartment building for my "Blood Moon" side. Because my older sister is an artist and has helped me with many former projects, I asked her if she could assist me in the overall building, sketching, and painting of my final display, but as of right now we will focus only on the apartment building. I'd shown her the reference picture I used in my "District Arts Festival" blogpost and asked her if she could aid me in drawing a few concept pictures of what the final building will look like on my display. We of course did more than one drawing in case my vision for the apartment building were to change as the time comes for me to begin putting my display together for the show. I don't feel as though my vision will necessarily change all too much, but as I said in my 'update' blogpost from last week, I'm not entirely sure, but I'm looking forward to the final result of what my display will look like in due time.

Original Image/Concept Photo



First sketch of the original image


Sketch of what the building will probably end up looking like
Colors to focus on:
- black
- white
- gray
- perhaps silver


   Work Log - 

Monday - no school

Tuesday - worked on script

Wednesday - worked on script

Thursday - CV YOU day

Friday - worked on script

Comments